Relaxing Experience In A Natural Setting
Here at New Forest Water Park we are a chilled out campsite with the intention of allowing nice respectful people a chance to enjoy a relaxing experience within a natural setting.
We do not want large groups of screaming kids or drunken louts, just people that like to enjoy the great outdoors experience where you can have a chat around a real fire throughout our woodland campsite.
We have all the necessary facilities such as a shower and toilet block, washing up sinks, and fresh drinking water. Please note, these facilities are shared with the watersports users and are basic and rustic.
Our woodland pitches are ideal for groups, but can also be filled with individuals. These are in clusters in the woodland, under the trees, and with campfires shared in the middle.
We are affiliated to the Camping & Caravanning Club, and are taking bookings for tents for the Summer Season, so hurry and book your pitches at our beautiful campsite!
For the benefit of all our neighbours and your fellow campers, we have a strict noise limitation after 10pm through to 9am so if you like to spend your evenings chatting around the fire that’s not a problem but if you are a group and want to play music or party ’til late then it’s not the right site for you!
- 2 night minimum stay
- 3 night minimum stay on bank holidays
- No same sex groups (a group is 5 or more)
- No under 21’s groups camping
- No hen or stag groups
- No dogs
- Unfortunately there is no electric hook up available
- Strict no noise policy after 10pm
- No fishing
- No swimming, unless in the dedicated lake pool area
- Check in between 12 noon – 8pm
- Check out by 11am
- Any damage found to the property or rubbish left at your campsite will be charged for
- 96 hour cancellation policy, any cancellations made within 96 hours, no refund will be given. If you cancel more than 96 hours before your scheduled arrival, we will refund 50% of the full amount, or hold the full amount as credit to be used at a later date within that season, subject to availability.
- We have a simple policy here, please leave your campsite as you found it and be respectful to your neighbours. The management’s decision is final.